for a Position at Polk
Thank you for your interest in Polk State College. Come discover a workplace experience where diverse ideas are met with enthusiasm, and you can grow to your full potential.
Search job openings on the left. Once your profile is created, you can return to this website and easily apply for other positions. Be sure to create a job agent for automatic job openings notifications. Vacancies change regularly, so be sure to visit our site often.
How to make sure your application is accepted:
- Please be sure to review the minimum qualifications carefully, as noted in each job advertisement.
- Have all document files ready to upload (e.g., cover letters, resumes, other credentials).
- Carefully review and follow applicable required submissions for each position of interest to ensure your application is complete. Only applicants meeting the minimum requirements with complete application packages will be considered.
- Be sure to pay attention to the submission date to ensure your application is submitted before the deadline.
- Formal interviews begin approximately three to five weeks after the position is advertised.
- Most positions are reviewed by a screening committee. However, some are considered by the department head and the hiring manager, depending on the position classification.
- Our pre-employment screening includes the completion of a criminal background check via fingerprinting, E-Verify (to ensure employment eligibility), previous employment verifications, and reference checks.
Polk State College is an equal access/equal opportunity employer committed to excellence through diversity in education and employment. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, genetic information, or any other protected class.